Playsafe Playgrounds resin bound gravel provides an attractive, hard wearing and low maintenance surface. This is achieved by thoroughly mixing a washed & dried loose gravel aggregate in a resin, then laid at a depth of 15mm to either concrete, tarmacadam asphalt, wood or metal surface. This provides the appearance of a loose gravel without having the multitude of maintenance problems.
Key benefits of Resin Bound Gravel:
- Decorative with a natural appearance
- Variety of colours and grades available
- Durable, Robust, Hard wearing and Resilient
- Does not migrate, move or wash away
- Natural Anti-slip Surface (additional anti slip can also be applied)
- Low maintenance
- Can be applied to tramacadam asphalt, concrete, timber and steel surfaces
Differences between Bound and Bonded Gravel
- Bound Gravel (as described above) is a washed aggregate mixed in a resin and then laid at a depth of 15mm to a prepared surface e.g. concrete or tarmacadam asphalt.
- Bonded Gravel is a washed aggregate that is loosely scattered onto a resin prepared surface. This product is therefore not as robust and durable so we strongly recommend Playsafe Playgrounds Bound Gravel solution.
Play Equipment Manufacturer – Robinia Timber
Playsafe Playgrounds also supply bespoke Robinia Timber Play Solutions for Parks and Open Spaces, Parish Councils and Schools to suit budgetary requirements and specifications. These can range from small decked tower units right through to an extensive range of adventure trail items. Similar to the large park projects, every item of Robinia play equipment manufactured to BSEN1176 standards, is lovingly hand crafted by our locally sourced team of craftsmen in the heart of West Sussex and finished to the highest quality and standards.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements on 01730 815472#