Newhaven Play Area Lewes DC – East Sussex – Lewes District Council
The Project involved the following:
Supplying a two decked junior play unit into an existing sand play area.
The new unit was constructed from robinia hardwood timber and have the following additional features –
- Sand Pulley
- Sand Chute
- Sand Wheel
- Climbing Ramp
- Coloured Panels
Here are some images of the completed project:
The following conditions were met as part of the contract:
- FSC® certified hardwood robinia is used throughout the manufacture of all play quipment equipment.
- Robinia timbers are smooth sanded to a play grade finish as standard.
- All timbers will have a natural un-stained finish unless shown otherwise within the images provided.
- Anti tamper stainless steel fixings are used throughout the manufacture.
- All equipment is manufactured to current BSEN standards.
Playsafe Playgrounds Ltd
Play Equipment Installation –
Playsafe Playgrounds Ltd are an independent playground company, we are therefore able to install any other playground manufacturers equipment. This gives you the total flexibility to mix and match any solutions to suit your budget and requirements. This can range from a springer through to large steel / wooden multi tower units as well as all types of rotating and swinging equipment. As independent playground designers our dedicated team can design, develop and produce the most cost effective concepts and solutions without compromising on play value and individual items.
Our installation services include the following range of play equipment:
- Single Deck Tower Units
- Multi Deck Tower Units
- Swings i.e. Flat Seat, Toddler, Nest
- Aerial / Cable Runways
- Springing equpiment i.e. springers and seesaws
- Ball Play – MUGA – Multi Use Games Areas
- Embankment Slides & Standard Slides
- Adventure Trail Equipment i.e. suspension bridges, ‘A’ Frames, stilts, stepping logs, balance beams etc…
- Play Huts
Please contact us to discuss your requirements on 01730 815472