John Pears Mid Sussex
Here is another completed Playsafe Playgrounds project for Mid Sussex District Council at John Pears Recreation Ground in East Grinstead.
The Project involved the supply of play equipment, installation and SafaMulch Safety Surfacing.
Play Equipment – supplied by Dylan Play Ltd:
- Tower Unit complete with stainless steel slides, nets, firemans’s pole etc
- Rope Swing
The supply and laying of SafaMulch Rubber safety surfacing.
Here’s some images of the completed John Pears Recreation Ground, East Grinstead project:
FEEDBACK / TESTIMONIALS
“Playsafe Playgrounds have taken our design brief, which included a story of the villages link to a Saxon King, and turned it into a really special play area. The design details are beyond what we hoped for and the play area is now accessible and exciting for more children all year round.”
– Mid Sussex District Council
“Morning Nicole (Landscape Architect, Mid Sussex District Council)
I just wanted to extend a huge thank you to you and your team and everyone else who was involved with the installation of the new play facilities at John Pears. It looks absolutely FANTASTIC!
Many thanks and best wishes
Clerk – Ashurst Parish Council”
“Dear Rebecca (Clerk – Ashurst Parish Council)
Could you possibly pass on my thanks to whoever installed the new playground at John Pears Field? Mid-Sussex? It is fantastic and my two little granddaughters (aged 7 and 3), who live in Maypole Road, absolutely love it! I particularly loved the fact that they’d used the horse’s head from the old equipment on the top of the throne!
Many thanks to all concerned. The timing, after lockdown, was also brilliant!
Julie B, School Lane.”
Playsafe Playgrounds SafaMulch – Bonded Rubber Safety Surfacing
The distinct advantage of the SafaMulch product is that it’s bonded and can be laid directly to a geotextile terram onto grass/soil, so doesn’t require any ground work preparation. SafaMulch is manufactured from premium tyre’s free from fibres and wire. The rubber bark is less than 5mm flat and textured like bark or fern. It is made in the UK using 100% recycled materials, will last and provide low maintenance for years, it’s unaffected by the environment avoiding the costs and trouble of annual replacement – the fade resistant colour ensures your play area it completely enhanced all year round.
SafaMulch bark will not absorb water – therefore dries quickly, will not freeze and will not attract animals or insects. It’s other key benefits are:
- Fully Tested to BS EN 1177*
- Ideal Safety Surfacing in Children’s Play Areas
- Wear Pads (under swings, end of slides etc)
- All Weather Surfacing
- Minimal or no Base Preparation works required
- Pathways (Slip Resistant)
- Mowing Strips (under or around fences)
- Weed Control
- Heavy Wear / Erosion Control
- Moisture Retention within Landscaped Areas
- Bark or Woodchip Alternative
- Looks like bark from a distance
- Does not migrate or Require topping up
- Reduced installation time compared to wet pour
- Low Maintenance
- Variety of colours available
- Five Year Guarantee
- Requires only 40mm depth of SafaMulch (CFH 2.5m) if laid directly to soil**
* SafaMulch bonded rubber conforms to BSEN1177 safety standards. E.g. a SafaMulch depth of 40mm (to soil, 100mm onto concrete) will provide maximum critical fall height of 2500mm
Play Equipment Installation
Playsafe Playgrounds Ltd are an independent playground company, we are therefore able to install any other playground manufacturers equipment. This gives you the total flexibility to mix and match any solutions to suit your budget and requirements. This can range from a springer through to large steel / wooden multi tower units as well as all types of rotating and swinging equipment. As independent playground designers our dedicated team can design, develop and produce the most cost effective concepts and solutions without compromising on play value and individual items.
Our installation services include the following range of play equipment:
- Single Deck Tower Units
- Multi Deck Tower Units
- Swings i.e. Flat Seat, Toddler, Nest
- Aerial / Cable Runways
- Springing equpiment i.e. springers and seesaws
- Ball Play – MUGA – Multi Use Games Areas
- Embankment Slides & Standard Slides
- Adventure Trail Equipment i.e. suspension bridges, ‘A’ Frames, stilts, stepping logs, balance beams etc…
- Play Huts
Please contact us to discuss your requirements on 01730 815472