Resin Bound Gravel Pulborough
- Decorative with a natural appearance
- Variety of colours and grades available
- Durable, Robust, Hard wearing and Resilient
- Does not migrate, move or wash away
- Natural Anti-slip Surface (additional anti slip can also be applied)
- Low maintenance
- Can be applied to tramacadam asphalt, concrete, timber and steel surfaces
Differences between Resin Bound and Bonded Gravel
Resin Bound Gravel –
As described above, it is a washed aggregate mixed in a resin and then laid at a depth of 15mm to a prepared surface e.g. concrete or tarmacadam asphalt.
Bonded Gravel –
This is a washed aggregate that is loosely scattered onto a resin prepared surface.
Please Note: This product is therefore not as robust and durable so we strongly recommend Playsafe Playgrounds Resin Bound Gravel solution.
Play Equipment Installation
Playsafe Playgrounds Ltd are an independent playground company, we are therefore able to install any other playground manufacturers equipment. This gives you the total flexibility to mix and match any solutions to suit your budget and requirements. This can range from a springer through to large steel / wooden multi tower units as well as all types of rotating and swinging equipment. As independent playground designers our dedicated team can design, develop and produce the most cost effective concepts and solutions without compromising on play value and individual items.
Our installation services include the following range of play equipment:
- Single Deck Tower Units
- Multi Deck Tower Units
- Swings i.e. Flat Seat, Toddler, Nest
- Aerial / Cable Runways
- Springing equpiment i.e. springers and seesaws
- Ball Play – MUGA – Multi Use Games Areas
- Embankment Slides & Standard Slides
- Adventure Trail Equipment i.e. suspension bridges, ‘A’ Frames, stilts, stepping logs, balance beams etc…
- Play Huts
Please contact us to discuss your requirements on 01730 815472